- Consulting Historian, Passel, based in Virginia
- Current Project: C&O Canal NHP, National Park Service
- PhD, Public History, Middle Tennessee State University, 2016
- MA, History, West Virginia University, 2012
- MS, Statistics, Virginia Tech, 2007
Most Recent Publications:
- “The Edith Lett Papers: West Virginia, The Federal Writers’ Project, and the Everyman Writer.” West Virginia History: A Journal of Regional Studies. New Series, Volume 10, Number 2 (Fall 2016): 111-132.
- “‘A Good Baseball Club is a Splendid Advertisement for a Town’: Baseball and the New South in Clifton Forge, Virginia.” Virginia Magazine of History and Biography. Volume 124, Number 3 (Fall 2016).
Link to full CV: Howard_CV